LocTote Flak Sack
There are drawstring backpacks … and then there is the Flak Sack—the toughest and most secure drawstring pack ever. Created from heavy-duty, slash-resistant fabric, this bag will keep your items inside, and no one but you is taking them out! This amazing bag can be considered your portable safe: Just lock it to any secure object and be worry-free as you go about your business. The Flak Sack is perfect for adults, college students or anyone who wants to travel with, and protect, their valuables.
- Patent-pending, steel-reinforced locking strap
- Heavy-duty, solid-brass lock
- Water-resistant coating
- RFID-blocking interior pocket
- Secure sternum strap
Black Diamond HiLight Tent
The Black Diamond HiLight can either be a spacious shelter for one person or a cozy two-person tent. It uses a two-and-a-half-pole design for steep, water-shedding walls and a wide, high ceiling. The full side-opening door has a built-in mesh window and, coupled with another window on the opposite side, the HiLight offers excellent ventilation. The canopy is built with highly water-resistant and breathable NanoShield fabric.
- Sleeps: One or two people
- Two interior mesh storage pockets
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric
- Seasons: Four
- Weight: 3 pounds, 2 ounces
- Dimensions: 81x50x42x40 inches
- Area: 27 square feet
- Packed size: 6×9 inches
MSRP Starting at $399.95
Pieps DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon
The Pieps DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is as easy to use as it is powerful. With a 50-meter/164-foot circular range, three antennas for pinpoint search accuracy and a smart transmitter to aid in fast recovery, the DSP Sport is the go-to beacon for anyone venturing into the backcountry. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
- Direction and distance from initial detection
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons
- Harness-style carrying pouch included
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Power supply: Three alkaline AAA batteries; IEC-LR03; 1.5V
- Battery life: 200-plus hours in “send” mode
- Weight: 7.1 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.9×1.1 inches
Rab Latok Alpine Gaiter
Latok Alpine Gaiters are fully waterproof and breathable. They feature an eVent waterproof outer, Stretch Watergate fabric rear panel, Tough Robic nylon ankle area and a zipless hook-and-loop front closure. Designed to fit lower-volume mountain boots, Latok Alpine Gaiters also feature a rubberized, abrasion-resistant underboot strap and a flexible polymer strip on the rear to prevent movement when climbing.
- Weight: 9.38 ounces
- Streamlined internal strap adjustment
- Single-hand draw-cord top closure
- Articulated, secure lace hook
- Two sizes accommodate men’s sizes 8–13+
Black Diamond Trail Back Trekking Pole
Simple and economical, the Black Diamond Trail Back Trekking three-section pole provides reliable stability and easy adjustment for any on- or off-trail adventure. Dual FlickLocks provide total adjustability to change with the terrain. The Vari-Width nylon webbing strap with woven lining provides increased comfort, especially on longer treks.
- Ribbed rubber grip reduces vibration
- Nonslip EVA foam grip extension
- Includes a low-profile trekking basket
- Weight: 17 ounces
- Usable lengths: 25–55 inches
- Collapsed length: 25 inches
Oakley Radar EV Path PRIZM Snow Sunglasses
Oakley Radar EV Path PRIZM Snow Sunglasses are designed with sturdy and light materials for durability and comfort. They meet or exceed ANSI standards for impact resistance and optical clarity. PRIZM lens technology enhances the visual experience, while Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads increase grip, despite perspiration.
- Shield-style performance shades for snowboarding, skiing and other snow sports
- Blocks 100 percent of all UVA, UVB and UVC light
- Iridium lens coatings help regulate glare, reflection and light transmission
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to customize and optimize your view
- Nylon frame material is stress resistant, lightweight and durable
Scott Balaclava Facemask
The Scott Balaclava is great for cold winter days. Designed to fit under any helmet, the balaclava’s fabric will keep you warm and help manage your perspiration. The elastic binding gives you the fit you need when moving about, and the reflective prints provide the extra visibility you need when training in the dark.
- Shell fabric: 100 percent polyester
- Pleasant and soft fleece next to skin
- Excellent fit
- Stretch material moves with you
- Machine washable for easy care
Muck Boot Company Arctic Sport
When it’s cold and wet, Muck Boot Company Arctic Sport boots provide dry comfort and warmth that let you stay out and get your work done. The stretch-fit topline binding snugs to your legs to keep warmth in and cold out, while the 5mm Neoprene bootie with four-way stretch nylon is 100 percent waterproof, lightweight and flexible.
- Rugged, MS-1 molded outsole is aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA-molded midsole with contoured footbed
- Fleece lining
- Sizes: 5–15 (whole sizes only)
Snow MOOver 55-Inch Snow Tool
The BirdRock Home Snow MOOver and Ice Scraper makes it easy to clear snow off your vehicle. Its paint- and glass-friendly, freeze-resistant foam head won’t damage your auto. Extend the foam head up to 55 inches to remove the hard-to-reach pockets of snow on your car, truck, SUV or van. Use the Ice Scraper’s extra-thick plastic jaws and flat ice scraper to clear windows.
- Use the jaws to break up ice
- Ice Scraper tool is removable from Snow MOOver
- Dimensions: 2×36–55×14 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
MEC BackCountry Access Stealth 240 Carbon Probe
Get the benefits of a full-length avalanche probe without excess bulk and weight in your pack—thanks to the carbon-fiber construction of the BackCountry Access Stealth 240. The Stealth Quick-Lock system inner tube nests inside the first probe section, making it smaller in your pack and quick to deploy. Simply pull the trigger, and the probe extends to almost 8 feet.
- Laser-etched depth markings in centimeters
- Tip penetrates debris easily
- Weight: 7.58 ounces
- Diameter: 0.43 inch
- Extended length: 94.48 inches
- Cable material: Stainless steel
Spikerking Knit Beanie
To help keep your head warm—as well as the rest of you—on cold days and nights, keep your head covered with the Spikerking Knit Beanie. The soft-knit yarns are great for winter wear because of their ability to keep you warm and allow excess heat to vent if you are active.
- Hand-knitted feel
- Criss-cross basket-weave knit keeps its shape
- Suprafleece thermal band
- One size
Black Diamond Guide Finger Gloves
Their split-finger design gives Black Diamond’s Guide Finger Gloves extra warmth while maintaining the dexterity that folks in very cold climates need in order to get stuff done. The Gore-Tex inserts ensure total moisture protection, while the large gauntlet cuffs keep wind, snow and debris from sneaking in.
- 100 percent waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert
- Removable Primaloft and boiled wool liners
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with fourway stretch
- Goatskin palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Weight (pair): 12 ounces